I offer HIPAA compliant online video therapy!
Already have an account? Login Here
If you are unable to login/forgot your password, you can click the "Forgot Password" link and reset it yourself.
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and I will reach out to you. Once we have established contact I will create your account and you will receive a follow-up email to complete the account setup.
You are required to create an account to use this service.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- On the left side of your screen, you'll see Today's Reminders. Click the "Check In" button beneath this.
- Click to confirm that you wish to enter the session.
- For the Pre-Session Agreement, type in your location (an approximation will suffice).
- You can use the chat box in the lower right corner to communicate with me.
- When you are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera. Click "Allow" if this appears.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well. You can also try sitting closer to the router as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer/Phone to use as your internet browser?
For all devices, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. However, those of you on an iPhone or iPad can use Safari, as long as the most recent iOS update has been installed.
- Do you have access to a working webcam/camera phone?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.